It’s now officially 2019, which means it’s time to think about and talk about where we’re at and where we’re heading.
- Ascension III is in progress and remains the flagship project. At this point it’s mostly working on the CommonCore RPG underpinnings and planning the game, and it’s too early to give anything resembling a release date.
- There’s an all-new project in the works. It’s standalone and unrelated in terms of narrative or gameplay to Ascension III, but is a technological stepping stone toward it.
- I’m trying to stay focused, but there are still a few projects being worked on occasionally in the background and that will continue into 2019. I don’t expect anything big to come of these.
- I’m not changing the website. Most people I’ve shown it to agree that it’s ugly, but very functional, and that’s fine by me.
- The new logo will be fully rolled out in the next few weeks. Yes, there are still a few places with the old one.
- I’m making a new avatar for myself. It’ll be similar, but remade from scratch.
- XFW Productions is no more, though it arguably never was.